You’ll use your foil to create your motion, ride, carve and jump in a feeling of pure freedom. The Beluga is fun to ride both in flatwater and in waves, it simply does the job whatever the conditions throw at you!
Why to buy the Wing foil board Rrd Beluga Lte Y26?
- A COMPACT SHAPE PACKED WITH VOLUME TO GET YOU FLYING IN NO TIME
- FROM INTERMEDIATE TO ADVANCED LEVEL WINGFOILERS
- YOUR PREFERRED ALL ROUNDER
- ACCESSIBLE AND READY TO ENHANCE YOUR PERFORMANCE
– Carry handle on the bottom for easy entry into the water.
– Special deck concave shape for a comfortable and performing ride.
– Tail kicker to start foiling earlier and bevelled rails.
– Deep double concave bottom for smooth touch downs.
– Multiple straps position (double or single front straps) to chose your preferred set up.
– Specific reinforced foil box with 2 US slots to resist any stress.
RRD Beluga in Lte Technology
The LTE is our wood technology which combines strength and lightness by adding specific reinforcements and perfectly combining them underneath the wood laminate. Those layers are combined together and placed very efficiently to reinforce the most stressed parts, leaving a lighter weight in less stressed areas. Both deck and bottom are laminated using a 0,6 mms wood veneer and Biaxial Glass fibers with a solid PVC reinforced bottom.
|BELUGA 160 LTE Y26||160 X 62||75||6,5||2 X US BOX SLOTS||26BLG160L|
Short shape packed with volume to allow buoyancy and maneuverability once in the air.
Rails with a pronounced bevel to have a larger area to position your feet , but also less bottom surface to reduce drag during touch downs.
Pronounced double concave in the middle to the front section for smooth touh downs and a better overall performance.
MULTIPLE FOOTSTRAP OPTIONS
Double front strap or single strap to chose your preferred set up for both flatwater or waves.
Full deck pad with colour coordination to help feet positioning, comfort and support.
Carry handle on the bottom for easy transport to the water of both the Beluga and the Wind Wing.