Intrigued with the art of surfing, the CYGNUS 9’0″ surf board is the perfect introduction to the aquatic world. With its polyethylene foam component and soft foam top deck, it offers novices a steady and secure learning experience. The foam core material and most forgiving length of surf board ad 9’0″ (274cm) also ensures a greater buoyancy for carefree surfing session and arranges a smoother and more stable ride.
The bottom of the board features a HDPE slick bottom that provides stiffness to maintain board shape and helps to generate high speed. The unique material also improves safety in the event of impact absorption in comparison to traditional epoxy or wooden surf board. If you’re looking for a learn-to-surf board before you move onto a epoxy surf board, CYGNUS 9’0″ is your best companion to start with.
|LENGTH||9’0″ / 274CM||WIDTH||23.2″ / 59CM|
|THICKNESS||3.9″ / 10CM||VOLUME||85L|
|MAX.RIDER||1||WEIGHT||12.5KG / 27.5LBS|
|60-110KG / 132-243LBS||MAX. PAYLOAD||130KG / 287LBS|
|FIN BOX||US FIN BOX|
- Reliable and classic longboard shape
- Ideal for beginner to intermediate surfer
- Composite Soft-Tech: Soft-top EVA deck with lightweight EPS foam core and wooden stringer system
- HDPE high density slick bottom for fast glide and great tracking
- Full rail design makes the board soft and forgiving
- Built-in center grab handle
- Air vent system to prevent heat damage
- 10″ nylon center fin with US fin box