The Hamu is a great dancing or technical board and comes with a mellow camber, subtle rockers and a unique grip tape design. It’s 48.5″ length and stable undercarriage make it a smooth ride, and with an adjustable wheel base it covers many riding styles. It can be used for dancing, tricks and cruising on small hills.
- 123.1cm / 48.5 inches long
- 24.1cm / 9.5 inches wide
- 83.8cm / 33 inche wheelbase
- Mellow camber symetrical dancer board with subtle nose and tail kicks and CNC shaping.
- 7 ply deck made almost completely from bamboo with 2 layers of maple to control the flex plus fibre reinforcement on the nose and tail.
- 7″ Talisman trucks with freeride bushings
- 70mm 78A Maji wheels
- Precision skate rated bearings
- Recommended max rider weight: 14st / 90kg / 198lbs